Automatic action after taking photo

Hi community,

Im wondering if there is possibility to record date and time after I take photo.

I have inspection app where some users are recording errors and another users should take a photo of correction of these errors to the same row in diferent time. Is there a possibility to do record of time to the same row of taking a photo or drawing ? Some automatic action or something?

Thx for answer

Solved Solved
0 7 410
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes you can use column type as “ChangeTimestamp” for that purpose.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Yes you can use column type as “ChangeTimestamp” for that purpose.

Thx for quick response, it helps

Is there also posibility to fill into the row usermail, who did the correction?

@Lukas_Novak1
You can use USEREMAIL() expression in the initial value for that purpose

Ofcourse, I can use usermail() while i’m adding new row. But in my case: I have inspection app where some users are recording errors ( addind new rows) and another users should take a photo of correction of these errors to the same row in diferent time. And I need to record information about users o are taking photos of correction. The changeTimestamp type is solution for recording time. Is there also solution for record Usermail() of user who take a photo of correction?
Thx for answer

@Lukas_Novak1
You can add a column to your table and use below expression to record that useremail adding the photo:

IFS(
AND(IN([Key],Tablename[Key]),ISNOTBLANK([PhotoColumn])),USEREMAIL()
)

I tried this, but it was not working for me, It was working when I allow rereshing on every edit, but it was not suitable for me. Finally, I solved this by change data workflow.

Top Labels in this Space