Automatic add pdf file to record when the table is saved (pdf file is generated from saved table)

Hi,
i want to Automatic add pdf file to record when the table is saved (pdf file is generated from saved table), the details as follows
1.here are my records and i want to add pdf files like this
3X_f_b_fbc388e978376758d005651f45ca507a0a386105.png

Solved Solved
0 8 697
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You need to create an Action with External: open a file and set its prominance to Display inline and choose the [No Doc Asset Opname] column from the list.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

2.From the saved file

all the files saved in default in google drive folder

You need to create an Action with External: open a file and set its prominance to Display inline and choose the [No Doc Asset Opname] column from the list.

Hi @LeventK thanks for your response,
it still doesnt works, so here what i do :

1. I create the pdf files workflow and save it using formula
    concatenate(โ€œAHM BAST Opname โ€œ,[No Doc Asset Opname],โ€ โ€œ,TEXT(NOW(),โ€œdd-mm-yyyy-HH-MM-ssโ€),โ€.pdfโ€)

2.Make new columns files in No Doc Asset Opname Tables (to retrieve the URL Values)

3.make set file action (to make sure the URL Saved in the Files Column) and set these columns as same as pdf files
    concatenate(โ€œAHM BAST Opname โ€œ,[No Doc Asset Opname],โ€ โ€œ,TEXT(NOW(),โ€œdd-mm-yyyy-HH-MM-ssโ€),โ€.pdfโ€)

4.create another workflow to call set file action

5.and create open file actions

Have you Disabled Timestamp when creating the PDF?

How have you set the Apperance for this action?

Hi @LeventK
Have you Disabled Timestamp when creating the PDF? --> Yes I Have

How have you set the Apperance for this action? --> Below, the screenshot of my apperance
3X_d_2_d2805e12e004e09a088df14cea96feab825ca6a9.png

@adityo_reksoprawiro
In this screenshot of yours, it seems the column name you have shown in above screenshot is not matching!

@LeventK
I want the icon showed up in column Files, so in Attach to column options : Files. Now the icon showed up but when i click nothing happenedโ€ฆ

3X_2_9_293a860c4fdec0a1a6911e866b480c4f2a55503d.png

@adityo_reksoprawiro
Do you have the [Files] column listed in your column order in Asset Opname Table UX?
Have you set any expressions for the Show_if property of that [Files] column?

Top Labels in this Space