Automatically delete row(s) from table A after adding the row in new table B

Hi all,

I would like to use a bot to automatically delete the row from table "Almacen" (inventory) when i have scanned (added) the same recognized row by ref "qrcodeid" in the table "Salida".

In short: Delete row in "Almacen" (inventory) if present in table "Salida".

In simple terms, when the row is in the table "Salida" it should not be present anymore in the table "Almacen" (inventory).

Thank you in advance for your help.

Bot:

Ehtz_0-1655929046395.png

Ehtz_1-1655929046248.png

Action i want automatic:

Ehtz_2-1655929046358.png

Inventory = Almanac in Spanish:

Ehtz_3-1655929046233.png

Ehtz_4-1655929046326.png

Solved Solved
0 3 152
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

After a bit of digging i solved it, 

Don't need to group action,

1. Make action to delete specific row(s)

Ehtz_0-1656004543445.png

2. UX-> Salida_Form (form for adding product)-> behavior-> event actions : choose delete action (as seen in screenshot above)

Thanks for your help !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Based on your many screenshots, it looks like you have a lot set up already. Is there something that's a challenge or not working regarding what you've already implemented?

In case you didn't already try it, an alternative technique to consider instead of automation would be along the lines of

• Create an action using the type execute an action on a set of rows. For the row you want to delete, select the pertinent table and enter an expression that returns the key. Select the Delete action as the action to execute.
  • Create a grouped action using the type execute a sequence of actions. Include the action from the prior bullet as well as any other actions you need to execute when the new row is added.
  • For the form you use to add a new row, designate the grouped action as the Form Saved event.

Hi, for the moment, only this problem is bugging me. 

I've done every single step of your explanation, though i still encounter a problem whilst designating the grouped action event in my Salida_From.

Because the actions are for the "inventory" table, it is not letting me pick the grouped action in the form saved event. I suspect its because my form "Salida_Form" can't work with actions happening on other tables.

Screen shot per step:

Ehtz_0-1655992375210.png

Ehtz_1-1655992427308.pngEhtz_2-1655992604139.png

Thank you for your reply, spending more time than i should on this...

After a bit of digging i solved it, 

Don't need to group action,

1. Make action to delete specific row(s)

Ehtz_0-1656004543445.png

2. UX-> Salida_Form (form for adding product)-> behavior-> event actions : choose delete action (as seen in screenshot above)

Thanks for your help !

Top Labels in this Space