Automation Monitor shows my app in the Document Parses tab, but not the Runs tab

I created a new app, and pressed the "Launch automation monitor" button on the "Manage" screen.  A monitoring webpage opened in the browser. The "Document Parses" tab of this webpage shows both the new app and an older app in the "Apps" column, but in the "Metrics" and "Runs" tabs, the "Apps" column contains only the older app.

I selected "Settings' from the dropdown menu in the upper left of the monitoring webpage, selected the new app from the "App to Monitor" dropdown, and clicked on "Save". The monitoring webpage refreshed, but still showed only the older app in the "Apps" column for the "Metrics" and "Runs" tabs.

The same thing happens if I open the Automation Monitor by opening a bot in the editor and clicking on the "Monitor" button.

What should I do to get the automation monitor to include my new app in the "Runs" tab?

Solved Solved
0 1 112
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@nhcohen wrote:

What should I do to get the automation monitor to include my new app in the "Runs" tab?

You don't have to do anything.  This state likely means that you haven't yet had a successfully run Bot.  I can't say I have ever noticed since I never check that page to see if NO bots have ever run, but I think it will only show the app once it has a line item to display.

NOTE:  Bot runs are only listed for so long.  It is possible to look up an app, see it listed but have Run data blank.  In this case the app DID have Bot runs int eh past but they have aged out.  Once the app is listed it stays listed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@nhcohen wrote:

You don't have to do anything.  This state likely means that you haven't yet had a successfully run Bot.  I can't say I have ever noticed since I never check that page to see if NO bots have ever run, but I think it will only show the app once it has a line item to display.

NOTE:  Bot runs are only listed for so long.  It is possible to look up an app, see it listed but have Run data blank.  In this case the app DID have Bot runs int eh past but they have aged out.  Once the app is listed it stays listed.

Top Labels in this Space