BUG Cardview not show actions

Hello community, does anyone know what happens with the card views that when I add actions they are not shown?

2 10 744
10 REPLIES 10

I am able to reproduce this behavior. Can you please tag this post as a bug report or issue? I will forward on our end as well. Thank you!

morgan

Hey gang, thanks for pointing this out. This is an option that shouldn’t show up for the moment. I’ll issue a fix ASAP.

Glad to hear you all are using the card view! I have several exciting updates coming soon. I’ll make a dedicated post describing what’s new once the features are closer to release (likely early next week).

@morgan hi morgan, Have you added this function “action button on card view”? I just meet the same need with proposer.

Hi @albert.ch.wx it is working.
3X_7_9_79c35d887b41a21f0ad64cf226dc19cc42baaa28.png

Maybe you should try this workaround:

@Fabian Tanks for your reply. And I try it on your direction, but I can not get same effect. I have two table with photo data, I change data source in that table getting your effect (action button show up). But I try to create a new view and change the data table using correct table in the same way. And then it can not work. The following pic is my view

@Fabian I have figured it out. Because I set my action appearance as “Do not display” default value. Maybe anyone meet same issue, you can try like this. Tanks your help again.

I’ve been having the same problem, only with the Large style Card View

Any update on this?
I have the same problem: No Actions in card view type “large”.
appName=Images-549987

curiously to make it work, what I did was create a deck view of another table, then, to that new view, I changed the view type to CARD LARGE, then, I changed the data source table, then I called the actions and so I was able to get them to show up.

@FREDY_ORTEGON oh man you are awesome! Thank you for that workaround. It worked also for me

Adding @morgan

Top Labels in this Space