Big Bug: cmdZ in Editor actually did AppSheet Undo

I was editing a ValidIF expression and did CMD-Z to undo a change in the editor and it actually rolled back AppSheet changes that had been saved. I had pressed CMD-Z multiple times (like 5) so it took me back to an hour earlier in my work. Thankfully I caught what was happening and was able to Press the REDO button and re-implement all the work it had undone.

Anyone else seen this happen in the expression editor?

Solved Solved
1 4 156
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Lucinda,

You should only be allowed to undo changes that happen in between Saves. There was a bug filed a couple of days ago about users being able to undo changes that had previously been saved; the fix for that went out today

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I don’t typically use the shortcut keys so I can’t attest to your situation. The problem I consistently have is if I undo something and then try to save again I always get the error ‘There is another version open’ or something to that and I can’t continue saving.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I’ve been bitten by this numerous times. It all depends on where the cursor focus is.

I guess I could have moved the cursor but it was right after editing the expression. I’ll be more aware the next time.

Hi Lucinda,

You should only be allowed to undo changes that happen in between Saves. There was a bug filed a couple of days ago about users being able to undo changes that had previously been saved; the fix for that went out today

Top Labels in this Space