Blank Screen after saving form for the second time

Need Help!!!

Hi All,

Need some help with app-sheet, actually when I am saving my form (particularly second time) my screen goes blank as shown in attached photo. I am using this app from long time, but this problem started very recently.

Apso2992_0-1698608431348.png

1 8 231
8 REPLIES 8

A blank screen like this typically means that there is a reference being made to a non-existent view (or possibly the view name is mis-spelled)

In your screen, under the "preview app as" field in the lower right hand corner, do you see the "Table" and "View" attributes...like in the image below?   If so, what do they show?

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 4.21.39 PM.png

The Table which is shown here has no connection with the dashboard views, how to change this ?Here table which is being reflected has no connection with the dashboard views which are displayed. How to change the table in dashboard view?Here table which is being reflected has no connection with the dashboard views which are displayed. How to change the table in dashboard view?

This screenshot shows table as well as view, as the table shown here has no reference to the dashboard views, this could be the problem. Please suggest the solution.This is the snapshot , which shows both view and table as you were referring to...This is the snapshot , which shows both view and table as you were referring to...

Screenshot_2023-11-01-13-19-05-61_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

 Actually it is showing fastTable as view

I just had a user report his same issue this morning. No changes have been made to the app, but sometimes when the form is saved is just goes blank like you've shown. The user pointed out it seemed random and some of the screen transitions were odd as well.

I don't know what these people are doing to appsheet, it was such a nice platform but now it is getting full of bugs. Irony is nobody is there to help as well.

I found another thread that posted a similar problem, and I had an app that had the exact same thing happen this past week. As of around 8GMT yesterday, 11/2/2023, the problem seems to have fixed itself. I guess there was some glitch in the AppSheet back end. Check if your problem has magically resolved itself.

Yes it's resolved now.

Top Labels in this Space