Blocking out multiple hours after input

I have a form that takes a time input, and I would like to โ€œblock outโ€ 2 hours of time from that input.
So, if the user inputs โ€œ9:30โ€, I want the Calendar to show 9:30 to 11:30. Right now it just show up as 9:30-10:00 (30 minutes), I thinkโ€ฆ

Solved Solved
0 4 233
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Figured it out. Not sure if that is what I was supposed to do, but I went to the data table, made the new column โ€œshowโ€ able, and then โ€œsaveโ€. Then wen to the calendar view, and it was โ€œselectableโ€, then went back to the data table, and unchecked โ€œshowโ€. Now it seems to show just as I wantedโ€ฆ

Thanks again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

You see how Calendar Views have these selections for indicating which column to use as your calendar event ranges?

You just need to add a second column that is the first column, plus 2 hours, and set that for the End Time

Thanks for that suggestion. I added a second column in the data source sheet, but that column is not showing as a selection to โ€œset for the End timeโ€โ€ฆI am very new to this AppSheet stuff (only been on it for 2 daysโ€ฆ). So I am not sure just what to do.
Thanks for your input

Figured it out. Not sure if that is what I was supposed to do, but I went to the data table, made the new column โ€œshowโ€ able, and then โ€œsaveโ€. Then wen to the calendar view, and it was โ€œselectableโ€, then went back to the data table, and unchecked โ€œshowโ€. Now it seems to show just as I wantedโ€ฆ

Thanks again.

You got it. Appsheet doesnโ€™t allow you to use hidden columns for certain things, but it DOES allow you to hide a column once it is set in one of those spots. Just a weird little quirk.

Top Labels in this Space