Bot Conditions or Actions Not Working

Hello,

I have several bots not working. I can't really tell if it's the condition for the trigger or the actions.

Two questions:

1. Will bots still trigger based off the condition if the app is not deployed and still in beta mode?

2. Do missing required columns restrict actions?

@Steve 

0 1 73
1 REPLY 1

You should be able to tell if the Bot triggered or not by looking at the Monitor Dashboard.  At the top of each bot is a Monitor button, they all go to the same Dashboard.  

Once opened, make sure to choose the "Runs" view at the bottom of the Monitor and then click on your app in the far left-hand panel - if you have more than one app.  You will see a list of Bot runs by the Bot Name.  Scroll to find the Bot you are analyzing and see if there is a corresponding run around the approximate time you were expecting the Bot to have run. (see image below)

At least you can see the runs of the Bots in this way.  (Note: I am finding that the details to the right don't match and having trouble getting to the details for my specific Bot.  This difficulty may be due to the number of apps I have.)

If you DO NOT see a listing for your specific Bot execution - then it is likely that the Bot did not run at all so you would want to start looking there.  If there IS a listing for your Bot run, then you will likely want to look at the Event to make sure it identified rows to process and/or the Data Actions themselves to see if they processed as expected.

At least you can start in the right direction in the analysis!

Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 11.56.04 AM.png

Top Labels in this Space