Bot Email List w/ Condition.

Hello Community,

I am building the email list for the bot. Currently the easiest way is to add the emails in the "Email to" boxes so that the recipients entered here will receive the email.

My question is .... Is there any way to put a condition here? I mean, let's say I want certain emails to go to one person and others to go to another person based on the value of a column in the app. After trying several times, I managed to find the following expression.

IF([ZONE]=X, xxxxxx@gmail.com , FALSE)

Where depending on the value of "ZONE" the mail is sent to different users.
But when testing and launching the bot, the mail never arrives to the recipients that I put in the expression described above.

Screenshot_11.png

App.png

Am I doing something wrong? Is there any other expression to achieve this result?

any help is welcome,

Solved Solved
0 2 221
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

After several hours of work i figured out the solution:

I set up some bots with the condition MAIL=xxxxxx@xxxxxx.com so each bot sends a mail to specific depends on the value for the colum [MAIL]. So i must set up 1 bot for each ZONE.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Is it going anywhere at all? Where is it going if anywhere?

The app needs to be deployed first to send email to recipients other than the app creator. 

After several hours of work i figured out the solution:

I set up some bots with the condition MAIL=xxxxxx@xxxxxx.com so each bot sends a mail to specific depends on the value for the colum [MAIL]. So i must set up 1 bot for each ZONE.

Top Labels in this Space