Bug: Upgrading an app causes grouped actions to become ungrouped

When using the App Upgrade feature to upgrade an app, grouped actions consistently lose all of their child actions. This doesnโ€™t happen to every grouped action, but it does happen to several of my grouped actions every time I upgrade an app.

The real issue here is that this doesnโ€™t throw an error in the editor and has no immediate symptoms until users report that something is no longer working. I would greatly appreciate someone looking into this. I rely on the App Upgrade feature to update apps with as minimal disruption as possible. This bug sort of negates that when unexpected changes occur to the app as a resultโ€ฆ

This bug has been present in my app Timekeeping-1049060 every time Iโ€™ve upgraded it and does not seem to have a particular pattern as to which grouped actions it disrupts, it removes child actions from some, but not others.

1 3 149
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Anyone else experiencing this?

Not sure why upgrade feature is involved here.

Following up on this, today I found another grouped action that no longer had actions attached. Cause unknown. If anyone else ever experiences this, would love to know about it.

Top Labels in this Space