Bug with log() or log10() function

Hey community!

I have been trying to use the LOG() or LOG10() function in my app without success.

When I make the virtual column with this function and test it, it works and gives me the value I want.

But when I save the changes in the app, and want to use this function in a form to make dynamic the data. Example LOG([dynamic data]) the app doesnโ€™t show me the form view of the table where I put this virtual column anymore. And when I remove the LOG expresion from my app the form view appears again.

Is there an option to keep this formula and my form view together?

0 5 225
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please post screenshots of the configurations of the columns involved.

THIS IS THE VIRTUAL COLUMN WITH THE LOG FUNCTION

THIS IS ONE OF THE VIRTUAL COLUMNS I WILL USE WITH THE โ€œLOGARITMOโ€ COLUMN

THIS IS THE VIRTUAL COLUMN WHERE I PUT THE LOG FUNCTION + ANOTHER DATA THAT CAUSES THE BUG. ( THE โ€œCโ€ AND โ€œMโ€ COLUMNS HAVE THE SAME FORMULA DIFFERENT RESULT COLUMN.

HERE IS THE TEST OF THE โ€œDENSIDADโ€ COLUMN SO YOU CAN SEE IT WORKS

AND THIS IS THE VIEW OF THE FORM BEFORE AND AFTER I SAVE THE โ€œDENSIDADโ€ COLUMN

I hope this make sense to you @Steve

Thank you for the screenshots! I donโ€™t see anything wrong with your configuration, so I would expect it to work. In my experience, that blank screen in place of a form is the result of an internal bug triggered by an Initial value, Suggested values, or Valid If expression in a column of the row in the form. Do any of the rowโ€™s columnโ€™s have expressions in any of those settings? Do any of those expressions contain EXTRACTโ€ฆ(), IFS(), or ORDERBY() functions?

No Steve, actually the columns donโ€™t have more functions in the configuration, just the app formulas that I show in the screenshots and the blank screen is still there. I donโ€™t know why

Iโ€™m at a loss, then! Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space