Bug with log() or log10() function

Hey community!

I have been trying to use the LOG() or LOG10() function in my app without success.

When I make the virtual column with this function and test it, it works and gives me the value I want.

But when I save the changes in the app, and want to use this function in a form to make dynamic the data. Example LOG([dynamic data]) the app doesn’t show me the form view of the table where I put this virtual column anymore. And when I remove the LOG expresion from my app the form view appears again.

Is there an option to keep this formula and my form view together?

0 5 221
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please post screenshots of the configurations of the columns involved.

THIS IS THE VIRTUAL COLUMN WITH THE LOG FUNCTION

THIS IS ONE OF THE VIRTUAL COLUMNS I WILL USE WITH THE “LOGARITMO” COLUMN

THIS IS THE VIRTUAL COLUMN WHERE I PUT THE LOG FUNCTION + ANOTHER DATA THAT CAUSES THE BUG. ( THE “C” AND “M” COLUMNS HAVE THE SAME FORMULA DIFFERENT RESULT COLUMN.

HERE IS THE TEST OF THE “DENSIDAD” COLUMN SO YOU CAN SEE IT WORKS

AND THIS IS THE VIEW OF THE FORM BEFORE AND AFTER I SAVE THE “DENSIDAD” COLUMN

I hope this make sense to you @Steve

Thank you for the screenshots! I don’t see anything wrong with your configuration, so I would expect it to work. In my experience, that blank screen in place of a form is the result of an internal bug triggered by an Initial value, Suggested values, or Valid If expression in a column of the row in the form. Do any of the row’s column’s have expressions in any of those settings? Do any of those expressions contain EXTRACT…(), IFS(), or ORDERBY() functions?

No Steve, actually the columns don’t have more functions in the configuration, just the app formulas that I show in the screenshots and the blank screen is still there. I don’t know why

I’m at a loss, then! Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space