Bugs in Automation

Hello,

I have been facing several issues with Automation recently and it seems like a couple of things are still buggy.

When I create an Automation and test, the Bot only shows 24 rows. This has been happening for all my apps no matter how many rows the table actually has. It may have 1000's rows, but I only see 24 rows when testing across all my apps and automation bots.
I am on Enterprise plan and all my apps have deployed.

Is it a bug? or what am I missing here? Earlier it used to show all the relevant rows and I could just click on Run process and test. Now I cannot do that for most of the data.

0 4 216
4 REPLIES 4

The problem with only showing 24 rows has been there since Automation first rolled out last year - at least for me and one other person I work with it has always been that way.   I don't know if it is a bug or if there is some valid reason for it.  

Test is just a way to see if the rows from the source table meet the conditions to run.  It doesn't impact the Run button.  You should still be able to manually run the Bot.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Attn @ZhipengY 

Hello @Steve & @ZhipengY , will this be fixed soon? I'm just seeing 24 rows out of 98.

Please contact AppSheet Support for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space