Button add not working on Desktop view

Hi Community, i have a problem with the Desktop view. My form with ref tables work fine in mobile but when i enter in desktop app my button to add dont work on press it.

mobile:

LXARGENTINA_S_A_0-1672678055042.png

LXARGENTINA_S_A_1-1672678231140.png

desktop:

LXARGENTINA_S_A_2-1672678252019.png

I press but the form does not appear

Thanks for the help, and happy new year

Solved Solved
0 2 438
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Do you have Desktop Preview enabled?  See image.  

Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 1.20.52 PM.png

If so, note that this is a "test only" feature and should not be used in live apps yet.

I would recommend, if this is for a live app to be released soon, to turn off the preview setting and try again.  If the issue is resolved then you will want to report this bug to the Desktop Preview Feature thread found here.

Once the "Desktop mode Preview" is off and If the issue persists then you need to go deeper to find the core issue.

• Have you added any enable/disable criteria to the action?
  • Are you using a Slice?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Do you have Desktop Preview enabled?  See image.  

Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 1.20.52 PM.png

If so, note that this is a "test only" feature and should not be used in live apps yet.

I would recommend, if this is for a live app to be released soon, to turn off the preview setting and try again.  If the issue is resolved then you will want to report this bug to the Desktop Preview Feature thread found here.

Once the "Desktop mode Preview" is off and If the issue persists then you need to go deeper to find the core issue.

• Have you added any enable/disable criteria to the action?
  • Are you using a Slice?

Hi Willow, i turn off desktop mode and work fine. Very thanks!!!!!!

Top Labels in this Space