Calculate a duration of a static status

Hello Everyone!

I need to calculate a duration of time of a column with a specific Status;
For example:
When [status] = Charging, my formule calculate when [status] = loaded, my formule stops calculate.

Its possible? 

Solved Solved
0 4 125
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The calculation can't be dynamic like the app would show the duration while charging. That won't work. But, you can use ChangeTimestamp column type to record when the status was changed. Then you can calculate the duration just like [ChangeTimestamp]-ChargeStarted]. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Are you looking for a dynamic duration calculation.. like it should calculate the duration on the background while the status is "Charging"?

Yes like that,

i need a column with a dynamic formula calculating a duration when the status change to "charging", and when the status changed against the formule stops the calculate.

It that case you need you add a column for date time. 

[Charging Duration ]  = [loader time] -  [Charging time ]

Another option available you can create log history table and get the values from the log  table. 

The calculation can't be dynamic like the app would show the duration while charging. That won't work. But, you can use ChangeTimestamp column type to record when the status was changed. Then you can calculate the duration just like [ChangeTimestamp]-ChargeStarted]. 

Top Labels in this Space