Calculate the daily balance for each item.

Ask for help and opinions.
Because I will try to change from writing on paper to making an app. But the information is very complicated.

I finished 1 section that I wanted.

The currently available table is
Main Table
Requrst Table (link to Main table)
Model Table (model name)
Stock Table

These 4 tables have completed their data. But what is not finished and has not yet been started is the combined table. It will be a daily total schedule. But the overall table will show the name of every model. And the total of each generation within a day, I'm thinking about how to make it all together.
But my total table will have columns like this:
T.Model
T.Total amount brought forward
T.Input
T.Output
T.Total carried forward

I want to know how I can pull the highlighted amounts into a total table. to match the model

numfon_naka_0-1695373345751.png

---------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bb3sSaRD8ITIfWRqdq9DARl70G3IxXoz/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=11788...

It is an imported Excel file (it is sample data used for work).
But what can I do to make it calculate itself? each generation each day

Each sheet in Google Sheets is a model name, and it takes the totals of each column and pulls them together into a total table.
-------------------------------------------------- -----------
-------------------------------------------------- -----------

Requrst เน€เธ›เน‡เธ™เธ•เธฒเธฃเธฒเธ‡เธ—เธตเนˆเน€เธŠเธทเนˆเธญเธกเน‚เธขเธ‡เน„เธ›เธ•เธฒเธฃเธฒเธ‡ Main
Lot No Wip เธขเธเธกเธฒ = Lot No Wip quoted
เธขเธญเธ”เธขเธเธกเธฒ = Total brought forward
R.เธขเธเน„เธ›= R. carried over

numfon_naka_1-1695373372404.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

0 3 266
3 REPLIES 3

Are you wanting to create a report that is emailed out to users?  Or is your goal to create view in the app to display this infomration?

Yes, I created it to view data and download and send PDFs to reviewers.

Ok, so you want both - a view in the app and a PDF to send to users.

It is not possible to create a view in the app exactly like that you have created in your sample.  But you can use grouping on a Table View to give the user access to the same information - albeit in a different format.   Since your example seems to show that the Groupings are based on two columns of info,  you may need to get creative by combining columns together to create the desired grouping category for your app view.

For example you may want to add a column that has the values:

• Stock WIP - WIP abc
  • Process : QA - Input
  • etc ...

These are solely used to control the Grouping in order to show the desired Aggregate value on the Group.  See image for a small example.

In a PDF template,  you would be able to create the example report you have shown.  You would have to use a Google Doc and make use of nested document tables to create the desired formatting but it can be done.  It will take some time to get familiar with how to work in the template.

I hope this helps with some direction to achieve your goals!

Example of Grouped Table View with a SUM aggregate

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 9.49.32 AM.png

Top Labels in this Space