Critical Error: InternalApi_AddTableRow - Unable to reach support

Hello we're unable to process records on a client app getting error "Too many users are attempting to modify the spreadsheet. When I check the audit trails I see tons of Failure records. I've been stuck on this screen for support for just about 20 minutes.  Can someone assist?

usagain_digital_2-1695413639583.png

usagain_digital_1-1695413573593.png

usagain_digital_0-1695413514149.png

0 1 71
1 REPLY 1

@usagain_digital wrote:

Hello we're unable to process records on a client app getting error "Too many users are attempting to modify the spreadsheet. When I check the audit trails I see tons of Failure records. I've been stuck on this screen for support for just about 20 minutes.  Can someone assist?

Based on your post title, I assume you are adding rows using the AppSheet API?  Is this from an external source or from within the app?

Likely your issue is that you are adding a single row on each API call BUT are making many, many row add API calls.  This is probably causing a large number of sheet queries, each treated as a single user, in a short period of time exceeding the Google Sheet limitations on number of users modifying the sheet in the allotted timeframe.

If this is the case, then you can alleviate the problem by implementing bulk adds - i.e. have a large number of adds done on EACH API call.  You can create/generate the JSON in a way that several add requests are blocked together.

Top Labels in this Space