Calculating half days or 36 hours from now

Mike_T

Iโ€™ve got a table with column where each row is either 10:30am or 6pm with records out until 2023:

e.g.
1/22/2022 10:30:00
1/22/2022 18:00:00

Iโ€™m trying to filter a slice to only show the rows that are โ€œgreater then nowโ€ and โ€œless then or equal to now + 36 hoursโ€. Iโ€™ve been trying to use NOW()+1.5. But this doesnโ€™t seem to be working. My app is set to Pacific Time if that helps.

In my Slice - Row Filter condition my code is:
AND(
[DateColumn]>Now(),
[DateColumn]<= (Now()+1.5)
)

Any reason it is still showing rows that are 48 hour out?

Solved Solved
0 3 191
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you!!! I was just coming back to take down my post because I reread Steveโ€™s article on NOW() and saw this:

(NOW() - โ€œ024:00:00โ€)

I was the kid who always flunked the test the teachers gave in the 4th grade where the last line of the test said โ€œDo not answer any questions. Put your name at the top of the paper and hand it inโ€. And she told us to read the entire test before starting.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

NOW() + โ€œ036:00:00โ€

Thank you!!! I was just coming back to take down my post because I reread Steveโ€™s article on NOW() and saw this:

(NOW() - โ€œ024:00:00โ€)

I was the kid who always flunked the test the teachers gave in the 4th grade where the last line of the test said โ€œDo not answer any questions. Put your name at the top of the paper and hand it inโ€. And she told us to read the entire test before starting.

Top Labels in this Space