Calendar Customization I know appsheet just...

Calendar Customization

I know appsheet just released calendar view (GREAT WORK GUYS), but Iโ€™m wondering if anyone knows if itโ€™s possible to customize it. For example - hereโ€™s a sample calendar from Trello - and Iโ€™m trying to replace Trello for my client (bring all clientโ€™s data into appsheet). Is there any way to turn the tiny colored lines in the Appsheet Calendar into lines that have a bit of text in them at least? Trello is kind of a big deal as far as tools go, so wondering if thereโ€™s any way to copy them.

Greg

0 5 371
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

Nice suggestion! You can request it as a new feature here: https://www.appsheet.com/feature-requests

Harry2

Adding @Morgan_Dixon_AppShee, our calendar view expert.

So Iโ€™ve added Chromeโ€™s โ€œStylishโ€ Plugin to allow me some CSS rules for when I view the appsheet page. So far hereโ€™s what Iโ€™ve got. It looks like you guys are definitely planning for this, just not there yet as the actual titles are already in the lines, just not visibile yet. The only thing Iโ€™ve got left is to make the overflows scrollableโ€ฆ then weโ€™ll have a workable calendarโ€ฆ on the computer running Stylish anyway!

Alper

@Harry Hi, May Morgan Dixon (or anyone taking care of help pages) take a look into

help.appsheet.com - View Types section also? I could not find a help page regarding to cal. view. Thanks! View Types help.appsheet.com

Harry2

@Alper Yes we still need to add calendar view to the article. Thanks for pointing this out.

Top Labels in this Space