Can I get an enum to display as buttons if th...

Can I get an enum to display as buttons if there is an App Formula determining what the value of the enum isโ€ฆ

For example, I have 2 columns in a row, and the outcome of the first determines the value of the next. Iโ€™d like the second column to show as enum style buttons, for the look of the thing, but it insists on being a dropdown (albeit one that doesnโ€™t drop down, since I have specified what its value is already).

Can we not get it to display as enum buttons, despite being a pre-determined value?

See in the imageโ€ฆ The โ€œCord Side:โ€ column would be better if displayed as buttons with Left/Right on them, so they follow the other buttons in the appโ€ฆ

0 3 919
3 REPLIES 3

tony1

@Green_Gorilla You can set the EnumInputMode property to control whether it shows up as lists, buttons, or automatically determined.

@tony But that is the problemโ€ฆ I set it to buttons and it goes back to list.

I think it is due to me specifying in the formula what the value isโ€ฆ

I donโ€™t really want it as an enum, just as an enum lookalikeโ€ฆ

tony1

@Green_Gorilla Oh, I misunderstood. I didnโ€™t realize that you had an app formula for that column. Itโ€™s possible that when thereโ€™s an app formula, the input mode is overridden. Adding @Adam_Stone_AppSheet

Top Labels in this Space