Can i Create a marketplace with appsheet??...

Can i Create a marketplace with appsheet??

0 11 1,163
11 REPLIES 11

Maybe, dependsโ€ฆ

Depends on WHat??

Thanks for the feedback Praveen,but am so much in love with appsheet that making anything without it would make the project incomplete

+VANZ Jewels details. Do you have a plan, or a proof of concept, anything? I mean, the word โ€œmarketplaceโ€ is pretty vague.

Marketplace for jewelry, if that helps

+VANZ Jewels like a store, or multiple sellers? Nevermind on the details. Cursory, the hardest thing youโ€™ll have to do is collect payment and distribute payment to the sellers. There is currently no built in payment gateways with appsheet. So, you would need to handle the payments externally.

Payments can be managed though a link to another webpage

+VANZ Jewels sure. Like PayPal for example has very simple linksโ€ฆ

so coming back to my question, a marketplace is possible to create using appsheet??

+VANZ Jewels everything is possible with appsheet. It simply depends on what compromised and integrations your want to make.

+VANZ Jewels, you might think of a marketplace as a database that allows you to connect buyers with sellers.

AppSheet may be a suitable platform for a small marketplace, but not for a large one. Usually marketplaces are pretty large โ€” you need a certain critical mass of participants before a marketplace becomes successful.

AppSheetโ€™s architecture is oriented towards business apps that may be occasionally ofline. So all the data is cached locally on each device. This is fine for relatively small data sets but not for large data sets.

Of course, I wish everyone in the world used AppSheet for every possible purpose. But if I were bullding a jewelry marketplace, I would not use AppSheet myself.

Top Labels in this Space