Can't add new tables from Microsoft 365 (SharePoint)

YGY
Silver 1
Silver 1

Been trying to add a new table to an app since yesterday but the spinner just keeps spinning as soon as I choose the Sharepoint site; OneDrive works โ€“ but I canโ€™t use that in this case.

Contacted support and waiting to hear backโ€ฆ thought Iโ€™d share incase others are facing similar issues since last update to system.

Hope your Friday gets better AppSheet team

Solved Solved
2 5 316
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@YGY , I responded directly to you as well a short while ago. Will look into whatโ€™s happening with the ticket.

Advance warning โ€” because it is Saturday night here, I donโ€™t know if we can get a response from the devs till Monday.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

YGY
Silver 1
Silver 1

This is still an issue and no one from support is helping. They suggested I use another data sourceโ€ฆ

"You should be able to add data from One Drive sources, I am trying to contact one of our developers about this specific condition to see if we have a remedy on our end. "

Even after I explained I can only use SharePointโ€ฆ and they left it at that. What?!

I find AppSheet support to be less that average in their attitude and best practices. They should have kept me up to date with what will happen with a set period of time: Iโ€™ll get back to you within 1 hour, Iโ€™ll have some else get in touch because I donโ€™t know, because Iโ€™m going homeโ€ฆ anything actually helpful.

Can anyone at AppSheet help since support seems as helpful as wet tissue on a rainy day in the this occasion.

I have no experience with (modern) Microsoft products, so I canโ€™t help there, but I have escalated this issue internally so that others are aware of your frustration. Thatโ€™s the best I can doโ€ฆ

Thanks Steveโ€ฆ we need to clone you

@YGY , I responded directly to you as well a short while ago. Will look into whatโ€™s happening with the ticket.

Advance warning โ€” because it is Saturday night here, I donโ€™t know if we can get a response from the devs till Monday.

YGY
Silver 1
Silver 1

Working again, thank you AppSheet team for sorting this out.

Top Labels in this Space