Can't find "Advanced" section in Action properties

Hello, 

I watched the last Appsheet video about Databases and Input functionality. 

The demo shows that, in the Action properties, there is an option called "Advanced" where i can set the input values...i can't find this option, i only have Display, Behavior and Documentation...

Is there a way to "Activate" the Advanced option?

Thank you

0 4 196
4 REPLIES 4

Can you post a screen shot of the demo where the advanced section is shown? Could it be that the demo is based on an older interface? AFIK there is no section called Advanced currently in an action settings screen.

You can set INPUT values in 'with these inputs' property as in the help doc when calling a remote data change action that has INPUT expressions. For a local data change action, you simply set values within the INPUT expressions that you specify in 'Set these columns' property.

https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/11621688?hl=en&sjid=8985876769063475868-AP

Hello @TeeSee1,

I don't think it was an older interface as the demo is the last one of the Appsheet Office Hours series, it was up about 10 days ago. 

Thanks for the documentation. 

Oh, I see. I am the one who is out dated😅.

I saw the video and INPUT is getting updated with an Advanced section, which seems only relevant in Automation.

I guess we need to wait a bit longer for the update to reach us...

Thanks for your information.

Perfect, thank you. 

Top Labels in this Space