Can't hide Keys?

Hi all - Iโ€™m trying to hide my system-generated keys from view. I have two tables, each with a key generated using the =UNIQUEID() formula in the Initial Value.

I have set the Keys to โ€œDonโ€™t Showโ€ in their respective tables. I also have Slices setup for each of these tables. I have tried to remove the Keys from their respective Slices so that they donโ€™t show up in Views that use those Slices. However the Keys keep getting re-inserted by the system as it seems the Slices need the Keys. Ok, fair play, makes sense. But how can I keep the Keys from showing up then, even though I have set them to not show in their original tables? There doesnโ€™t seem to be another other place to hide them or to enter an expression to hide them.

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 5 1,517
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

In Show? you can put expression: false

that will hide the column.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

In Show? you can put expression: false

that will hide the column.

sorry, follow-up question: Your help got the keys to disappear, but I am still seeing the column name show up in certain areas, such as the attached. Is there a way to get rid of this too?

2X_9_92cb6ace7c3cf16df8843a7a21f0d1ca0fa61558.png

Iโ€™m getting these blank columns/fields in tables (i.e. fast table), and in nested rowsโ€ฆ

You need to create the view to replace the fast-table view, than you can remove that from view, else hide the header table.

Perfect, worked like a charm. Thanks again!

Great, thank you!

Top Labels in this Space