Change multiple rows based on Registration number

I have a data set where mulitple rows have the same registration number.  I created a form called global_update where I can select 5 different fields that I am asking the app to update all records.  So the global_update form is an action button on the fulldata.  making it a child.  The I have created a multiple action action each one is the update a column.  the condition on each of the actions is 

"origin_address" = LOOKUP(MAXROW("global_update", "timestamp", USEREMAIL() = [useremail]), "global_update", "unique_id", "actual_column_nameVC")

Therefore checking if the new form that was entered was the proper action to run.  then the new column code for each of the 5 is as follows.

LOOKUP(MAXROW("global_update", "timestamp", USEREMAIL() = [useremail]), "global_update", "unique_id", "update_value").

Then I have an automation create for all new entries of the form that runs the run action on rows with this filter

FILTER("fulldata", AND([reg_num] = [_THISROW].[reg_num], ISNOTBLANK([reg_num]))) and the action is the group of 5 actions.  but when I save the form, I doesn't look like the action even runs.  but on the monitor it say it times out.

Any guidance would be helpful

0 1 45
1 REPLY 1

I can't make heads or tails of any of this. Please provide screenshots.

Top Labels in this Space