Changes in G-SHEET not reflecting in APPSHEET!

Hi Everyone!

This is a long-time problem for me now. Everytime I make some changes to my appsheet, I either need to clear my browser cache or use incognito mode to see the changes being reflected.

I designed an appsheet that is being used by 1000+ folks. Can someone please help me out in making sure that when any of my users open the app, they see the changes? That too, without clearing their cache or switching to incognito mode?

FYI, my appsheet is using a g-sheet as a backend and Iโ€™ve made some changes to that g-sheet (basically changed some product prices), which arenโ€™t reflecting.

0 5 248
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Your app will not see changes in the spreadsheet until a sync occurs from the app. There is no way to โ€œpushโ€ changes from the spreadsheet to the app.

Thanks @Steve, however the app is at automatic SYNC. When itโ€™s link is clicked, the message reads Syncing the app. Still the changes are not getting reflected. Kindly assist!

Perhaps the app is using a different spreadsheet? Are you seeing changes made from the app reflected in that same spreadsheet?

@Steve As highlighted in my first message, I can clearly see all the changes if I open the app in incognito mode or if I clear my browser cache. Also, the g-sheet here in discussion is a READ ONLY sheet. Basically, the app reads the price of products stored in this sheet and displays the price in the app accordingly.

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space