PDF conversion error

The following error was generated today. The call that generated this error has been in use for several months with no issues until today. After this error was generated, a second call was made to re-trigger the workflow and the PDF conversion was successful.

This is based on a workflow that generates a report, emails it to several users and then archives the same report into a G Drive folder.

Catching this error today caused me to check the archive folder for expected reports. I found a few other reports missing which tells me this has happened other times but went unnoticed until today.

Error:
โ€œJeenee.DataTypes.SpreadsheetException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. โ†’ The HTML to PDF conversion web service failed to convert the HTML document to PDF for application โ€˜AppsheetApplication-xxxxxxx (xxxxxx-xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxx)โ€™ despite 3 retries due to: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. โ€”> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.\r\n at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.PDFEncoder.EncodePdfRocket(Context context, String input, PageOrientationEnum pageOrientation, PageSizeEnum pageSize, Int32 pageHeight, Int32 pageWidth)\r\n โ€” End of inner exception stack trace โ€”\r\n at Nirvana.Data.PDFEncoder.EncodePdfRocket(Context context, String input, PageOrientationEnum pageOrientation, PageSizeEnum pageSize, Int32 pageHeight, Int32 pageWidth)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.PDFEncoder.Encode(Context context, String input, PageOrientationEnum pageOrientation, PageSizeEnum pageSize, Int32 pageHeight, Int32 pageWidth)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.WorkflowActionResultEmail.<>c__DisplayClass68_0.b__0()โ€

0 2 209
2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space