Chart with Multiple Stacked Columns from Multiple Fields

Hi AppSheet Community,

I’m trying to do something that I believe is simple but I’m having a lot of difficulty.

Context:
I have table sfr with columns sfr1, sfr2, sfr3, sfr4, sfr5, sfr1status, sfr2status, sfr3status, sfr4status, sfr5status. Every one of these fields is a Yes/No type.

Goal:
I am trying to create a chart to display this data. I would like the chart to show stacks of Yes/No counts for every one of these fields. So first a sfr1 column the count of sfr1 yes’s stacked with sfr1 no’s. Then sfr2 same thing, sfr 3, etc…

I’m not sure if I can just do this through the chart ui with the sfr table or if I need to create a new summary table or what. Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

• Andrew
0 2 212
2 REPLIES 2

I m not sure what is your problem exactly, but you are trying to draw a chart per row level?

No, but maybe a chart per column. Something like the below. A column of a count of sfr1 Yes’s stacked with sfr1 No’s. Next to a column of sfr1status Yes’s stacked with sfr1status No’s. Ideally I could have one graph that does this for sfr1-5 but could have 5 seperate graphs.

Top Labels in this Space