Check Box at Top of View

Somehow I managed to get a checkbox at the top of my view beside the search icon. Can someone tell me where this is configured? Iโ€™m not sure how it got there or how to remove it. I accessed my app from a different laptop and noticed it. Thanks.

1 6 1,582
  • UX
6 REPLIES 6

That checkbox lets you selec multiple rows and show the ACTION tjat is common in all records like DELETE, or a custom ACTION.

Thank you Fernando! Iโ€™m just learning AppSheet (although Iโ€™ve learned a lot in the last few days), so bear with me. Where do you set the action? Can I remove it and where would I do that?

It cannot be removed; itโ€™s inherent on aggregate (deck, gallery, and table) views.

It can be removed. Go to the behaviour> select deleted> click do not display.

Can I assign actions to it The problem is that while I can click the checkboxes, I canโ€™t do anything with the records selected (unless Iโ€™m missing something). If I click the 3 dots in the upper right (2nd image below), I can select the timer functionality, but that doesnโ€™t make sense for multiple records (a tech canโ€™t start several installations at the same time).

The actions listed in the drop-down are taken from the actions defined for the table (in Behavior > Actions). Only those actions that are valid for all selected items are presented. Each actionโ€™s Only if this condition is true expression is also applied to decide whether the action is displayed here.

Top Labels in this Space