Checkout action on visit list needs to revert to list after checked out update to table.

I have a system generated view for a Checkout process in a visitor app.  You select the visitors currently checked in and select the action to checkout.  At this point I want the view to return to the list.  It currently stays in the detail view of the selected user.  I read a message thread related to this but having trouble finding a setting in app properties or view settings to revert to the list once the action is completed.  Do you do this via settings or do I have to script another action once the data has changed in the table?  New to Appsheet.  Appreciate any help

Thanks,

Solved Solved
0 2 86
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the help.  To answer your question it is an action that runs and I converted it to a group action.  I replaced the original action with the grouped action and made the others not display.  It is working and I am satisfied.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@Davidtex0128 wrote:

select the action to checkout.

What exactly happens here?

Does it just run an action? If so, you'd need to convert it to a grouped action that also runs a navigation action at the end.

Or does it send the user to a form view? If that, it's a bit easier, you can just set the "finish view" setting of the form view. Though make sure it's not a form being used anywhere else, as that could get confusing. Another option is to run a navigation action upon form save.

Thanks for the help.  To answer your question it is an action that runs and I converted it to a group action.  I replaced the original action with the grouped action and made the others not display.  It is working and I am satisfied.

Top Labels in this Space