Child table not rendering in PDF / No paragraph generating

Hi everyone,

Iโ€™m having some trouble with my PDF recently. There are two issues:

This is my template.

1). When I save a file it triggers the workflow and make a PDF file. Unfortunately, the information in the last table (child table) does not appear:

But, when I make a change (no matter what) in any of the columns of the form, the information in the child table appears:

2). The other issue is that the text is running all the way as a single line and not creating paragraphs.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Solved Solved
0 6 341
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bahbus

Two things:
Is the column in question Text or LongText? (The right answer is that it should be LongText)
Regardless of the answer to that question. Your fake data doesnโ€™t have any spaces in it. Add some spaces and it should work.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thanks Steve, still it doesnโ€™t solve my problem. I do not know enough HTML to identify the error.

Move your END tag outside of the table.

Thanks man, but is even worst as the PDF won generate now.

I did a brand new template using the โ€œCreateโ€ button and although the field values in the child table are appearing, the long text problem persists. Iโ€™ve also cut all the โ€œTrailing spacesโ€ that I read on a similar article.

Bahbus

Two things:
Is the column in question Text or LongText? (The right answer is that it should be LongText)
Regardless of the answer to that question. Your fake data doesnโ€™t have any spaces in it. Add some spaces and it should work.

Brilliant man, thank you so much!

Top Labels in this Space