Client database

Hello all,

What approach would I take to have clients and each client the ability to have multiple address and phone numbers. I am trying to use the integrated appsheet database. Please advise if anyone can point me to the correct path

Solved Solved
0 5 204
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

AppSheet Database is currently a preview feature and under active development. Preview features are not yet suitable for use in important apps. Until it has achieved greater stability, I recommend against using this preview feature except for testing and to help the AppSheet developers in their efforts. To follow the progress of and contribute to the development effort, please visit this dedicated Community topic:

Introducing new AppSheet database feature ...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Make a Clients table, as well as Addresses and Phones tables that each reference the Clients table.

Thank you once I do this, on the UX/UI part what do I do so it's on one screen and ability to add and show address and phone number. And for the datebase under client would the name be the label or doesnt matter?

Experiment and post in this forum any new questions about concrete challenges you have trouble resolving.

@dbaum Did I do this correct?Screenshot 2022-12-10 at 8.20.47 PM.png

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

AppSheet Database is currently a preview feature and under active development. Preview features are not yet suitable for use in important apps. Until it has achieved greater stability, I recommend against using this preview feature except for testing and to help the AppSheet developers in their efforts. To follow the progress of and contribute to the development effort, please visit this dedicated Community topic:

Introducing new AppSheet database feature ...

Top Labels in this Space