Column not show in a add form.

Hi, I have a system generated  "add"  action  "open a form to add a new row .....". The problem is that when I click the relative button in the app the form doesn't show a column (only this) that is a column with "data validity" from "Spreadsheet formula".  Otherwise if  I click over the row for edit it it show me this column. Can someone help me please? Thanks

Solved Solved
0 5 140
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If a column has a Spreadsheet Formula, then it is considered as a calculated field, and so is not editable. Un-editable columns that are also blank do not show up in form views. What do you expect to happen here? Why are you using a Spreadsheet Formula? And why would you also be using a Valid_If in addition?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Its most probable that this Valid_IF statment is returning a blank result.  If you delete this formula does it show up?

Hi @1minManager  no  it equal doesn't go without the formula. But remember if a use "edit" clicking over the row (not add) it show me the correct value import from Gsheet.

Hey guys.... I think I "catch a crab"!!! If I create a new row there isn't the field i'd like to see because it's an output of a formula that I think runs when I save the form. I'm right? Sorry

If a column has a Spreadsheet Formula, then it is considered as a calculated field, and so is not editable. Un-editable columns that are also blank do not show up in form views. What do you expect to happen here? Why are you using a Spreadsheet Formula? And why would you also be using a Valid_If in addition?

All clear @Marc_Dillon . Thanks

Top Labels in this Space