Column type DateTime not working dd/mm/yyyyy hh:mm

Hello everyone.

I have a table A with a DateTime column, I am using Lookup in initial value to bring the date and time from another table B, in the format DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM, but table A only recognizes the format MM/DD/YY HH:MM, I've already configured it from google spreadsheet for regional location and also in the AppSheet app I'm building, but it still doesn't accept DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM. Any suggestion.

0 4 272
4 REPLIES 4

Only dates with days greater than 12 are not recognized in the datetime column. Eg: 05/13/2022. Dates between the 1st and 12th are recognized, Eg.: 05/10/2022.

Apparently there is an incompatibility between the datetime (datetime) format dd/mm/yyyy of the columns of the google spreadsheet tables and the AppSheet mm/dd/yyyy, not recognizing the dd/mm/yyyy formats in the google spreadsheet column, which I noticed .

Have you checked the docs?

Locale support in AppSheet - AppSheet Help

silvaamorim_0-1658425265688.pngsilvaamorim_1-1658425316864.pngsilvaamorim_2-1658425361955.png

Yes, a note, Data table is a Google Sheet spreadsheet, in Google Drive, Plan8 Table is an Excel spreadsheet in OneDrive. Table Data column Datetime type has initial value lookup in Table Plan8 column datetime. This is the formula I'm using: TEXT(DATETIME(ANY(SELECT(Plan8[HORARIO_INICIAL_EXECUTADO],AND(([YEAR_YEAR] = [SA No.]), ([DATE]=[Date])),True))), "dd/mm/hh")

Top Labels in this Space