Commande pieces

Bonjour
je souhaite faire une application pour des commandes de pieces en stock central. J’aimerai pouvoir selectionner dans une liste les articles et les sauvegarder sur le fichier excel.
merci pour votre aide

0 7 340
7 REPLIES 7

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Bonjour Steve,
Merci pour votre aide. J’ai bien créer l’application cependant j’ai un problème. je ne sais pas s’il y a une erreur dans REF_ROWS(“Mouvement Lely”, “Reference”) mais tout est correct dans appsheet mais sur le fichier Excel la colonne référence se renseigne avec le numéro de ligne plutôt que la référence sélectionné.
Pouvez vous m’aider ?
merci

For a column of type Ref, the value stored in the spreadsheet is the value of the key column for the referenced row. That the stored value is the row number tells me that the _RowNumber column is the key column of the Mouvement Lely table.

What would you prefer to have stored in the spreadsheet?

See also:

Steve,
J’ai réussi a modifier la clé seulement j’ai un autre problème. Quand je sélectionne une référence dans la table “Article lely” et que je fais “add” ce n’est plus la bonne référence affiché et toute les autre deviennent identique.
Quel est le problème ?

Unfortunately, changing the table’s key is not as simple as just choosing a different column. If you have any references between tables, those make use of the key column values. If you change the key column, all existing references to that table no longer work because the stored Ref values no longer match values in the new key column. There is no good way to fix this. You could simply change the key column back to what it was, which would fix the broken references, but wouldn’t help fix the original problem, so you’d be back where you started.

See also:

je peux peut-être retrouver la référence en utilisant des liens ? ou un code de ligne ?
Merci

There are ways to do it, but nothing trivial, and nothing I’m prepared to offer help with, myself.

Top Labels in this Space