Copy data from one row to another with Form Saved

Hello everybody, i'm new with Appsheet. At this moment i have an app connected with a SQL DB. My problem is when i try to save data from fields of a form with the Form Saved action. I want to copy  the data of some fields from the new row added and then  put them in another row.  I want to do this with the Form Saved action, but it doesn't function. I add some screenshoots of my app.

First, i click on the button "Clasificar".

SistemasK_0-1669123334961.png

Then i  fill the fields, the field that i want to copy is the one that is marked, and another that it's hide, it's name is "band_elaboradas".

SistemasK_1-1669123542960.png

I want to copy that fields to this other row. I mean, edit the next row:

SistemasK_0-1669124444703.png

Then i click on the button save the form will do the next actions:

SistemasK_2-1669123627039.png

SistemasK_3-1669123651183.png

To SetFechaEstado we have the next route:

SistemasK_4-1669123692775.pngSistemasK_5-1669123707713.png

SELECT(vivero_etapa[etapa_id],IF(OR([_THISROW].[nombre]="Pre-Rustificación-Clasificación",[_THISROW].[nombre]="Rustificación-Clasificación"),AND([_THISROW].[ejecucion] = [ejecucion], [_THISROW].[nombre]=[nombre],[estado]<>"Finalizado"),AND([_THISROW].[ejecucion] = [ejecucion], [_THISROW].[nombre]<>[nombre],[estado]<>"Finalizado")))

To Set Bandejas we have the next route:

SistemasK_6-1669123777094.pngSistemasK_7-1669123845606.png

SELECT(vivero_etapa[etapa_id], AND([_THISROW].[ejecucion] = [ejecucion], OR([nombre]="Pre-Rustificación",[nombre]="Rustificación"),[estado]<>"Finalizado"))

The select find the correct rows to execute the action however it doesn't execute it. I don't know how to solve this problem.

The action SetFechaEstado works  perfectly with another button that i use, because I use the Form Save from two different buttons, "Clasificar" and "Sig.Etapa" , but I only want to use the action SetBandejas with Clasificar to set the values that i filled here in another row.

Clasificar button:

LINKTOFORM("vivero_etapa_form","nombre",IFS([nombre]="Pre-Rustificación","Pre-Rustificación-Clasificación",[nombre]="Rustificación","Rustificación-Clasificación"),"band_elaboradas",[band_elaboradas],"ejecucion",[ejecucion],"estado","Finalizado","tipo_band",[tipo_band],"band_resultantes",IFS([nombre]<>“Enraizamiento”,[band_clasificadas]),"fecha_sal",TODAY())

IniciarSigEtapa button:

LINKTOFORM("vivero_etapa_form","nombre",IFS([nombre]=“”,“Enraizamiento”,[nombre]=“Enraizamiento”,“Pre-Rustificación”, [nombre]=“Pre-Rustificación”,“Rustificación”,[nombre]=“Rustificación”,“Entrega”),"band_elaboradas",[band_elaboradas],"ejecucion",[ejecucion],"estado","En Curso","tipo_band",[tipo_band],"band_clasificadas",[band_clasificadas])

The only thing I need to solve is to reference the fields from the row that i filled to the other row that i want to fill, help plz.

Solved Solved
0 1 176
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If I understand correctly, you will want to use the INPUT() function.  This function is designed to pass values between actions.  You will see notations that this function is still considered in Beta.  But many App Creators have been using this function without any major issues.

If you should find you don't have that function available to you or you think that is not what you need, then please post back here.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

If I understand correctly, you will want to use the INPUT() function.  This function is designed to pass values between actions.  You will see notations that this function is still considered in Beta.  But many App Creators have been using this function without any major issues.

If you should find you don't have that function available to you or you think that is not what you need, then please post back here.

Top Labels in this Space