Cost Effective

Hello All,

I already build an App using App sheet , but the cost of maintaining users are very high. I need to build App which allows users to login using their credentials and like to maintain over 100 users. 

I came to know App sheet charge $10 per user which is very high cost considering I am just starting and planning to launch my App at very attractive price in order to build customer base. 

Please help me advice the platform which can be used to design interface using data from google sheet and it must be really cost effective. 

Appreciate !! your help in advance...

Regards

Alok Beheria

0 7 190
7 REPLIES 7

Hello!
I think that it is not the best place to ask for an alternative of AppSheet 😁

But we never know.. 

Hello, 

Even I do not want to switch to other platform but I here , I am not left with much of choices.  Would be happy if Appsheet could revise their plans per user basis. 

Regards

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Here is an excellent post from @SkrOYC 

COMPETITION: Glide? - Google Cloud Community

@DroidTeo I think we can, comparison must be made objectively, that's all 🙂

This comment in particular may be helpfull:

Re: COMPETITION: Glide? - Google Cloud Community

@Alok_Behria wrote:

Even I do not want to switch to other platform but I here , I am not left with much of choices.  Would be happy if Appsheet could revise their plans per user basis

I don't think there is a problem with AppSheet pricing per se, actually Glide changed their pricing so that now it's similar to AppSheet, although apps are limited.

AppSheet is just not the platform you are looking for. It's not IMO a B2C platform, it was made mainly for businesses that need to optimize their internal processes, B2B.

Thanks for your reply on this and now I am thinking to publish on play store. would someone let me know if publishing on play store required me to buy paid plan and if that is the case then what would be the charge and how many App I can publish.

Regards

Alok Beheria 

@Alok_Behria wrote:

Thanks for your reply on this and now I am thinking to publish on play store. would someone let me know if publishing on play store required me to buy paid plan and if that is the case then what would be the charge and how many App I can publish

How to choose a subscription plan - AppSheet Help
Top Labels in this Space