Could this be a Race Condition, and is there a better way to achieve this?

Good Morning! This is my first post on the forums

I’m having issues building an app for viewing vehicles and their related repair logs. My app has a table titled Vehicles that contains a row for a list of relative Vehicle Repairs calculated with this formula:

REF_ROWS("Vehicle Repair", "Vehicle")

This works just fine, but I’m trying to make a slice that shows vehicles that haven’t been maintained within the last couple of months. (Ignore the sign in the forumla, as it’s the opposite way for testing) The issue happens when I try and create said slice with the following expression:

When testing the formula, it works just fine. However, in the UX nothing appears… Could this be a race condition, and is there a better way of achieving this?

Thank you!

Solved Solved
0 2 115
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ANY() is just going to take the very first item from the List. That isn’t going to work for your situation. You’ll probably want to do something like this:

ISBLANK( SELECT(
  [Vehicle Repairs][Date] ,
  [Date] > TODAY() - x
) )

Where “x” is the interval number of days that you want to check against (so enter 60 to check for vehicles that haven’t been maintained in the last 60 days).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ANY() is just going to take the very first item from the List. That isn’t going to work for your situation. You’ll probably want to do something like this:

ISBLANK( SELECT(
  [Vehicle Repairs][Date] ,
  [Date] > TODAY() - x
) )

Where “x” is the interval number of days that you want to check against (so enter 60 to check for vehicles that haven’t been maintained in the last 60 days).

Thank you very much!

Top Labels in this Space