Creating a workflow to add data to the expense table

The app users for the annualloadbook app put in fixed expenses in the {Expense} Table

They add an ENUM category and an price on either a weekly schedule or a monthly schedule it would have to be specific per app user preference.

Is there a way for the app to add these preset expenses into the app using a workflow that each app user could set per their preference?Expense TableExpense Table

0 5 206
5 REPLIES 5

Hey man,

just create a "Standards" table and copy the values from there as the initial values.

Cheers

Sorry I donโ€™t quite understand could you explain a little more I may get it then

Each app user will need to set their own values and date they want

Thank you

Hey, 

It's pretty unclear to me what you're really looking for.
So let's say a trucker gets 100 gallons of gas once a month for $400.
What exactly do you wanna do with these expenses and info? ๐Ÿ˜†

Each owner operator has Fixed expenses every month or weekly. These do change but not very much each week or month.. I need to know if they can set the fixed expenses in the {Expense} Table The [Expense] is ENUM from another table.

So if I have a truck payment every week this year for $775.00 i want that under [Expense] "Truck Payment"

The variable expenses like "Fuel", "Repairs" the app user puts them in as they happen

All of the [Expense] ether Fixed expenses or variable expenses are on the same basic report pdf that the run each month or weekly 

I need to allow each app user to add the expense data for re-accuring charges to be added automatically on a weekly or monthly bases based on app user preferance

Top Labels in this Space