Dashboard Experts! How not to show 0 columns

Hello community,

I have question for dashboard experts. I donโ€™t what to show column if value is equal to 0. Please check Sales per Source chart in the picture. How can i do that? I checked in the functions of application but couldnโ€™t find something helpful. I tried show if on the columns as well but it did not help.

All values on the dashboard are calculated with virtual columns.

Any help is appreciated!

Furkan

0 6 532
6 REPLIES 6

Hi Furkan, Iโ€™m not sure this will actually solve what youโ€™re asking for, but you should be aware of the โ€˜Show Expanded Viewโ€™ option in the upper right corner of the table columns panel
2X_c_c530620313129b81f39e7c96f573d554cd3fe5de.png

This will enable the expression builder shortcut on a variety of fields like the โ€˜Show?โ€™ field - in this case, you may want to apply a True/False expression like [V_Total Net Revenue]>0 in order to only show that field when thereโ€™s a value (Iโ€™m not positive how this will affect your charts).

Peter, what you are proposing helps me when i query data directly on a view but it does not limit dashboards in the way i want.
I already tried that trick at the beginning but no change

Thank you for proposal

Iโ€™ve created slices for my chart views, which strip out any rows with zero values, or large outliers in some cases.

Iโ€™m afraid you canโ€™t hide those columns because those numbers are coming from the same record. If you filter that record with a slice, it will remove the number from the 052020 column as well.

Yes that is correct. It wonโ€™t help.
I think what i want needs a functional enhancement in the product.

Aylas

me sirviรณ esta sentencia

IN([_THISROW],
TOP(
ORDERBY(
FILTER(โ€œRegistro MTโ€,
AND(
[Cod. Estaciรณn]=โ€œEM-521โ€,
[Ph]<>Number("")
)
),
[_ROWNUMBER],true)
)
)

En la tabla google Sheet la celda de pH esta vacรญa por eso uso Number("") y si en tu caso esta registrado el numero cero (0) compara tu columna [Nombre Columna]<>0

Antes:

Despuรฉs:

Top Labels in this Space