Dashboard View is blank

My Dashboard views are all blank. The tabs show up on mobile but the data is missing. On desktop the Dashboard views are completely blank. There are no visible tabs. Any idea what is happening?

Headers are visible, but data not showing in mobileHeaders are visible, but data not showing in mobileNo views within Dashboards are visible on tablet or desktopNo views within Dashboards are visible on tablet or desktop

Solved Solved
2 14 1,049
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FYI, I was told by AppSheet support that they are aware of the problem and are working on a fix.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Yes this is happening to me as well. Everything is wiped on the frontend. Backend is still in tact. Looks like it's just effecting the Dashboard views.

jed
Bronze 2
Bronze 2

experiencing the same

Its happening to me too. But only for some dashboards and for some people

I am also having this problem.

FYI, I was told by AppSheet support that they are aware of the problem and are working on a fix.

It seems they got it working again. If it's still not working on some devices, try and sync the app, then close it and reopen it.

It's been 8 months since this comment, any updates!? 

I'm not aware of any wide-spread problem with dashboards. Please contact AppSheet Support for help if you're having one.

Attn @Aleksi @Rob_Just

Hey Everyone,

This is also happening to me I had to do this from my end as I am running a business from my side I hope this helps in the meantime. Please disable Use tabs in mobile view you will find this in the UX under the view you are making a dashboard.

Use tabs in mobile view

When enabled, the mobile view will show tab controls to navigate between views, instead of a vertical scrolling list.

This seemed to have worked for Desktop. But still not working in mobile (Instead, the tab headers are now hidden in mobile.) At least this provides functionality for desktop. Thanks for the tip!

Yes I thought something like this might fix it, but this didn't work for me.

Its still not fixed for me. Is anyone else still having trouble?

Mine was fixed about 30 min ago

Currently facing the same issue where I'm not unable to display a dashboard of my chart ๐Ÿ˜ž

Top Labels in this Space