Datetime Expression

Hello!

I have a series of approvals in one workflow where I want to display the current date and time when each of those were 'clicked' by the approvers. But I have all of them in one table. As shown in the picture below, I have this "Request Date" which gets the datetime for when the record was created. But when I set the second one and put Datetime as type and Now() as its value, it displays the same date and time as that of "Request Date". Am I using the wrong time expression? What should I use or should I separate their tables? Any solution please. Thanks!Capture.PNG

Solved Solved
0 1 75
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @paula 

not sure if I have understood your problem. Are you saying you have problems with the second time column, "Time Approved"?

Can you please click on the column icon next to its name and take and share a screenshot of that column configuration?

By the way, when you call a column with a name that Appsheet thinks is very likely to be of a certain type, i.e. time approved could be very likely to be a Time type, Appsheet selects that type automatically, but you can modify it afterwards.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @paula 

not sure if I have understood your problem. Are you saying you have problems with the second time column, "Time Approved"?

Can you please click on the column icon next to its name and take and share a screenshot of that column configuration?

By the way, when you call a column with a name that Appsheet thinks is very likely to be of a certain type, i.e. time approved could be very likely to be a Time type, Appsheet selects that type automatically, but you can modify it afterwards.

Top Labels in this Space