Dear Community: I will appreciate tour help w...

Dear Community: I will appreciate tour help with this question. If I create an app with a Google account, is possible add to the users list Office 365 accounts? Thanks in advance.

0 7 339
7 REPLIES 7

Yes it’s possible. You need to set the correct provider or any of them from Security > Require Sign-In > Authentication provider

@Aleksi_Alkio Thanks for your answer, but I don´t understand you. “Authentication provider” only permit one option. In this case the data source is Google but the users are from Office365, which option do I have to select in “Authentication provider”?

You can choose one from the list or the option “Any provider”.

Thanks Alexi, I understood that if the data source is Google I have to choose Google in Security>Require Sign-In>Authentication provider. But even though Google is the provider, I could add as a user to an Office 362 account. Right?

If the app is using gSheet as a data source, it has nothing to do what provider you can use for access. You can use what ever provider from the list. If you choose the option “Any provider”, it doesn’t matter what your user is using.

@Aleksi_Alkio

Thanks a lot! Translate

You’re welcome

Top Labels in this Space