Dear Friends, Is the limit is 7 rows for enum...

Dear Friends, Is the limit is 7 rows for enumlist type? I am not able to see last two items (orange). What could be reason?

0 4 349
4 REPLIES 4

It’s actually related to dependent enumlist… what I mean is that I would guess your app is considering the max number the same as the Damage Type.

Try to add a new Damage Type (TEST) and see if Nature of Goods DIPLOMATIC will appear.

I’m not aware of such a limit.

Chances are you’re having problems because that worksheet is not well constructed for use as an AppSheet table. I’d guess column B (damage type) is the KEY column for the AppSheet table. Because B has no key values in rows 9 and 10, AppSheet doesn’t consider those valid rows and ignores them entirely.

Here, check this other topic plus.google.com - ENUMs using VALID_IF… something strange happening. My app has several ques…

ENUMs using VALID_IF… something strange happening. My app has several ques… plus.google.com

if anything, I would suppose the Damage Type column is set as Key or Label. And you accidentally created a “dependent dropdown”, which is using the Damage Type as the “source” and thus max number is that of Damage Type.

check out this answer by Adam “You found the implicit “dependent dropdowns” behavior. Simplest way to circumvent it is replace TableName[ColumnName] pattern with the equivalent SELECT(TableName[ColumnName], TRUE)”

and

" I would guess one of the 4-row columns is marked as the key column. Only rows with non-empy key columns will be read from the sheet. I’d recommend adding a separate key column and make sure it always has the same length as the longest set of lookup options." ENUMs using VALID_IF… something strange happening. My app has several ques… plus.google.com

Top Labels in this Space