AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

View Name in header

I swear I was able to put column values in the display name.Now, I can't seem to do it.Anyone know how?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Email recipients

Hi all,Im supposing to recipient only receive his/her details but when they are receiving email, in that every...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Two questions about forms

Hello everybodyI'm stuck on a form story,The first thing is that I do not see the element that should appear a...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!
Scheduled Email

I scheduled an email for 7 days prior on daily basis to the employees whose access end date coming within thes...

• 1 Likes
  • 7 Replies
Solved!
Switch query

I want to evaluate possible values of a field, "Edit_count", which is of type ChangeCounter. Based on those, I...

• 0 Likes
  • 13 Replies
Solved!
New Users

Hello,I'm new to AppSheet and have a basic question about forcing a specific view.How do I force a view to ove...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
Quotation Form

Hi, I am new to AppSheet.I would like to make an app to help me with quotation, job cards, purchase orders and...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
MySQL

I see many advanced AppSheet users here, use Spreadsheets only.I'm working on making an ERP app which most of ...

• 1 Likes
  • 8 Replies
Solved!
Ref 自動反映

アプリのあるカラムでスプレッドシートで作成したリストからRefでドロップダウンで選択できるようにしました。このスプレッドシートで作成したリストは追加や削除が頻繁に行われます。スプレッドシート上で追加や削除をした場合すぐに...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Image-URL

Hi!I want when uploading an image in an Appsheet, shows in Spreadsheet the URL of the image not the folder and...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!
Sum

How can I add the value of the current row with the value of the previous row of the same column?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies