Default Form View Override

I'm sure I'm missing something simple but when I create a new form view for a table that new form becomes the default form the app opens for the system add and edit actions. I have an Accounts_Payable table and the system generated an Accounts_Payable_Detail and Accounts_Payable_Form. The Accounts_Payable_Form was the default form until I created a new Accounts_Payable_Credit_Form, which then took over as the default.

Why does this happen and is there a way to prevent it from happening?

Solved Solved
0 1 88
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please note the below sentence in the help article.

Reference views - AppSheet Help

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1699979487426.png

Could you mention in what way the manually generated form is different from the system generated form and why you would like system generated form to take precedence over the manually generated form. Also any specific purpose you created the manually generated form. These details could help to possibly address the issue you are facing.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Please note the below sentence in the help article.

Reference views - AppSheet Help

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1699979487426.png

Could you mention in what way the manually generated form is different from the system generated form and why you would like system generated form to take precedence over the manually generated form. Also any specific purpose you created the manually generated form. These details could help to possibly address the issue you are facing.

Top Labels in this Space