Descargar una imagen a mi móvil Android desde vista detalle

Hola!! Tengo una app en la que se cargan imágenes. Me gustaría saber como descagar/compartir esas imágenes en Android, desde la vista detalle. Gracias 

0 5 128
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

Translation:

"Hello!! I have an app that loads images. I would like to know how to download/share those images in Android, from the detail view. Thank you"

A user should be able to tap on the image, or the associated icon, to open it and then are presented an option to download it.  On a desktop, I believe, the image will be downloaded immediately.

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 12.17.28 PM.png

Adjunto pantallazo de la vista detalle y luego la imagen abierta /maximizada una vez hago click en la misma. Estoy hablando de Android. Gracias 

Screenshot_20221004-233508_CARREFOUR PROPERTY ESPAA.jpg

Screenshot_20221004-233456_CARREFOUR PROPERTY ESPAA.jpg

Ok, I see the problem.  When the column is defined as an Image there is no option to download it.  BUT if you save the path in a File type column, the image CAN be downloaded.

Maybe you can combine the two?  Have a column to view the image in the app and a second column that allows a user to download it?  Not the best solution.

Gracias!! Eso es un buen plan B, pero lo que realmente quiero es poder compartir la imagen por WhatsApp desde su visualización en modo imagen. 

Translation:

"Thank you!! That's a good plan B, but what I really want is to be able to share the image on WhatsApp from its image view."

If I understand, you want to send the image to a WhatsApp user through the WhatsApp platform.  That should be possible IF WhatsApp provides the capability to accept images from external sources.  You'll need to check with them and what capabilities they provide.

Top Labels in this Space