how to create multiple dependent rows?

Dear,

I developed an application for creation of orders.
However, a need arose to make multiple releases based on orders.
Explaining a bit how it would work:
- Have an option to select multiple orders in a dialog box.
- And change the other options based on the orders. The problem is that when launching this, the order must to be one each line according to all other options.

do you understand me?

The work is similar like a spreadsheet in which I could select the different purpose and copy the other options.

Main windown forms

Wagner_0-1664974871732.png

main orders

Wagner_1-1664974957510.png

i would like select many orders and apply to different orders the same atribute in relation the others information. In other words, all other information is maintained, changing only the type of order. And is important also that this different orders be applied on different lines.

0 3 44
3 REPLIES 3

https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/10107372?hl=en

Is this what you are looking for? Select multiple rows and apply an action at one go?

Thanks for your response.
But that's not what I need, I've already tried this option of bulk actions, but it didn't meet what I needed.
What I need is that before generating the order when I'm filling the form, I can select different types of order purposes, and that each of them is assigned to multiple lines. And that all other information filled in the questionnaire/form remain the same, that is, copied to the other orders.

Top Labels in this Space