Desktop View Bulk Actions

I'm experiencing an issue with the desktop view regarding bulk actions. If I select somewhere over 10 rows and try using an action, it becomes buggy. Usually requiring some syncing or refreshing to get back to a point where the the app will do anything properly. If I attempt the same kind of bulk action in the test app view in the editor, or even if I turn off the desktop mode option and view the app fully in the browser, I can select every row available and it will perform the chosen action just fine. So this is very clearly a bug with desktop mode. Honestly just wondering if anyone might have some suggestions other than "don't use desktop mode". I could probably do it that way, but I so prefer the look of desktop mode!

Solved Solved
0 1 121
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

When you say "desktop mode" do you mean the new in preview version? Because that's still in preview, and has many issues, so yes, the answer would be "just don't use it".

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

When you say "desktop mode" do you mean the new in preview version? Because that's still in preview, and has many issues, so yes, the answer would be "just don't use it".

Top Labels in this Space